No Added Sugar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heelsmasher, 70, Gnome Warrior (Accepted)

5 posters

Go down

Heelsmasher, 70, Gnome Warrior (Accepted) Empty Heelsmasher, 70, Gnome Warrior (Accepted)

Post by Heelsmasher Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:09 pm

About you: Hmm, about me, well, basically .. .without making this a long post. Im a old pre-tbc hardcore raider, who decided to play WoW a bit more casual now that i have a daughter Smile I quit wow december 2006 as i was in a bad circle with ~70 hours online pr. week which almost cost me my relationship Sad

Anyways, i have been lurking around passivly on dentarg forums ever since, trying to keep up with the drama on dentarg. And decided that i have come to an understanding with my self, that WoW CAN be played, non-hardcore ( i used to belive otherwise Very Happy ). So, as i quit december 2k6, i sold my lvl 60 epic warlock to some norwegian guy, who xferd him, and got hacked .. all thats left now is this -> Broken Warlock =/(click me, im a link). So it was not really an option for me just to level my pre-tbc char =/

Figuring i used to play warlock, i bought a warlock on dentarg, but ... well .. there was nu fun in playing warlock anymore. So i decided to go with warrior instead, since i already played rogue as well. And here i am .. Heelsmasher Smile

Name: Thomas

WoW Experience:
Pre-TBC i cleared everything except Naxx... i was there for the first 4 kills that Ascendancy did in there .. but thats it.
Post-TBC i have clared gruuls lair Tk & SSC with Kamuf. Never set foot in MH or BT, or SW for that matter.

Character Name: Heelsmasher
Spec: Currently protection, as its easierre to find a group as such, otherwise i perfer Fury!
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Heelsmasher

Currently im prolly wearing tanking gear, its pretty decent tanking gear, think i only need the chest from nightbane, and the reputation ring you get from MH rep to be descent geared Smile

Descent epic dps gear, from kara/tk/ssc

Profession(s): 375/375 enchanting and 260ish/300 herbalism

Experience in WoW (raiding):
copy paste from what i wrote previously ( why ask twice? )
Pre-TBC i cleared everything except Naxx... i was there for the first 4 kills that Ascendancy did in there .. but thats it.
Post-TBC i have clared gruuls lair Tk & SSC with Kamuf. Never set foot in MH or BT, or SW for that matter.

Previous guild(s):
used to be raider in Ascendancy back pre-TBC, till i got promoted to lock classleader. and ended up beeing GM till i quit WoW.
Joined Kamuflasfylla when i started on dentarg again here febuary 2k8, but was only in it as a friend of some old ascendancy peeps. Currently in Revivals, which are a lot of pre-tbc guys from the old guyild Rivals, but, they arent really doing much but leveling atm.

Prefered Raiding Times:
1900-2400 though, no more than one, perhaps two days a week. dont matter if its wipefest all night, or garming a raid to me. The only "but" i have is, i can hardly ever say much in advance which nitgh im available.

Good Luck!

Feel free to ask questions Smile
Heelsmasher
Heelsmasher

http://knuspar.dk/

Back to top Go down

Heelsmasher, 70, Gnome Warrior (Accepted) Empty Re: Heelsmasher, 70, Gnome Warrior (Accepted)

Post by Heelsmasher Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Hmm .. i forgot to ask, do you guys use DKP ? or do you /roll where main spec has first prio, off spec 2nd prio ? or what ?
Heelsmasher
Heelsmasher

Back to top Go down

Heelsmasher, 70, Gnome Warrior (Accepted) Empty Re: Heelsmasher, 70, Gnome Warrior (Accepted)

Post by Mooseh Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:44 pm

I remember the name knuspar from pre-tbc, didnt play with you that i remember but as you were in ascendancy im guessing you'll know what ur doing ... as for being in revivals now thats gotta be a good thing knowing banan / tryffel / lip etc Smile

Edit: we use a roll system in kara, 1 epic per run unless noone else needs ... same for 25 man at the moment although we may be changing to dkp if we do them more regularly in the near future

Mooseh

Back to top Go down

Post by Heelsmasher Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Mooseh wrote:I remember the name knuspar from pre-tbc, didnt play with you that i remember but as you were in ascendancy im guessing you'll know what ur doing ... as for being in revivals now thats gotta be a good thing knowing banan / tryffel / lip etc Smile
Id say thats a fair asumption Smile Think i recall as Meeseh on dentarg as well, at last something similar. And yeah, Revivals is a good thing, only, like i said, most are just leveling .. and im there only because i fit more in there than in kamuf.

What im looking for is in reality, a casual spot in a guild.

Mooseh wrote:Edit: we use a roll system in kara, 1 epic per run unless noone else needs ... same for 25 man at the moment although we may be changing to dkp if we do them more regularly in the near future
Sounds fair enough to me Smile
Heelsmasher
Heelsmasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadence Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:19 am

In discussion...

Kadence
Admin
Admin

https://noaddedsugar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noyc Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Ill take a look at your application and spec when i get home from college, but i saw you in game, and your gear seemed fine to where our progression is at.

Noyc
Class Leader
Class Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Heelsmasher Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Noyc wrote:Ill take a look at your application and spec when i get home from college, but i saw you in game, and your gear seemed fine to where our progression is at.

sounds great Smile

Catch ya in game =)
Heelsmasher
Heelsmasher

Back to top Go down

Heelsmasher, 70, Gnome Warrior (Accepted) Empty /salute

Post by Tiimmy Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:03 pm

looked at your application/gear aswell, and its pretty nice! And what i saw in the what we need post is that we do lack 1 warrior tank, isnt that so? Gnome Warriors Ftw! /Salute
Tiimmy
Tiimmy
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down