No Added Sugar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enzzo Warrior 70 (Rejected)

3 posters

Go down

Enzzo Warrior 70 (Rejected) Empty Enzzo Warrior 70 (Rejected)

Post by Enzzo Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:14 pm

About you:-

Name: Nicolai

WoW Experience:- since day 1, used to raid bwl aq40 is the longest ive gone, also ive cleared kara on numerous other chars

Character Name: Enzzo

Spec: Protection

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Enzzo ( Dunno why but im in dps gear in here ^^, but in my tank gear s1pvp is used) I know my gear is no good for pve, tho ive just respecced as i have more time to raid now, i am working HARD everyday on getting some gear tho this is very hard due to noone runs normal instances anymore.

Profession(s): Mining and Bs (Wepon, Sword)

Experience in WoW (raiding): As i said, kara, pre tbc nearly everything exept nax

Previous guild(s): None just migrated here

Prefered Raiding Times
From 18:30 , 19:00 and onwards, still lives at home so dinner ends around there

Other:
Really hope to join your guild as it seems nice and structured, i have expirence as officer and assisting raidleader so i know everything about addOns and maturity and understanding my role in a raid. I hope i can apply with some good times and loads of repair bills ( as it takes even for the best)

Thanks for your attention i hope youll take me in

Enzzo

Back to top Go down

Enzzo Warrior 70 (Rejected) Empty Re: Enzzo Warrior 70 (Rejected)

Post by Kadence Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:19 am

In discussion...

Kadence
Admin
Admin

https://noaddedsugar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noyc Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:03 am

As warrior class leader, im abit thrown of as to why you dont use certain talents, such as, Sheild Slam/Last Stand and Improved Thunderclap. if you could reply to me in a PM as to why you dont use these talents, it would be nice.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Noyc (this is my current talent tree, and i find it works pretty well in raids.)
As for your rep it doesnt seem to have done much other than Sha'tar.
You seem to have logged out in your PvP gear, ill need to look at your Prot gear to make any further judgement. If you can contact me ingame and sow me your Prot gear it would b nice.
But as you said in your Application, if you willing to put in the time to gear yourself up, and show us you can do it then, then im sure there could be a spot in the guild for you.
But we do have alot of other warrior apps to look through.

Speak to you soon.

Noyc
Class Leader
Class Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down