No Added Sugar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock lvl 70 @ Twilight's hammer (Rejected)

4 posters

Go down

Warlock lvl 70 @ Twilight's hammer (Rejected) Empty Warlock lvl 70 @ Twilight's hammer (Rejected)

Post by lock Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:13 pm

About you:-

Name: Patrik 'Lock' Andersson

WoW Experience:-

Character Name: Lock

Spec: Affliction

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Lock

Profession(s): herbalism / mining , Both 375

Experience in WoW (raiding): Karazhan , SSC , TK , gruul , mag.

Previous guild(s): The order of destiny(pretty well-known guild on Twilight's hammer)

Prefered Raiding Times: Well i'm pretty sure i'm playing to much :p

Other(own topic Very Happy ): Just want to say that i'm playing on twilight's hammer atm but my guild just disband and i'm ready to move my character to another server, but i want to know that i got a guild on that server first. As you can see i'm well geared so i hope i can take a place as warlock.
Hope you will accept me! byebye

Good Luck!

lock

Back to top Go down

Warlock lvl 70 @ Twilight's hammer (Rejected) Empty Re: Warlock lvl 70 @ Twilight's hammer (Rejected)

Post by lock Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:18 pm

I was looking at geewrlock and kit's armory and i just release that they are pretty well-geared.. But i think i'm abit better affraid

lock

Back to top Go down

Warlock lvl 70 @ Twilight's hammer (Rejected) Empty Re: Warlock lvl 70 @ Twilight's hammer (Rejected)

Post by Lickmyring Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:09 pm

Yeah, you've got some nice gear, and you seem loyal as you're willing to transfer. Although it is hard to have a chat, as your on another server. You're welcome to join as a trial, and we'll progress from there.

Welcome aboard!

Lickmyring

Back to top Go down

Post by Heelsmasher Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Lickmyring wrote:Although it is hard to have a chat, as your on another server.

Make a lvl 1 char on the server ? :O
Heelsmasher
Heelsmasher

http://knuspar.dk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickmyring Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:42 pm

yeh i will do

Lickmyring

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadence Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:47 pm

As we've had no reply for a good 5 days, i'm going to say he's not wanting to join anymore.

Kadence
Admin
Admin

https://noaddedsugar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down