No Added Sugar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ketamiccoli 70 Paladin (Rejected)

2 posters

Go down

Ketamiccoli 70 Paladin (Rejected) Empty Ketamiccoli 70 Paladin (Rejected)

Post by Ketamiccoli Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:09 am

Name:CeS

Character Name:Ketamiccoli

Spec: Retribution 0/18/43 I will be holy for season 4

Armory link: armory profile
u can see a goody dps gear atm, but i prefer to migrate to an healer one in 1month like i got some arena/honor points for almost complete healer gear on season 4 Smile

Profession(s): mining/eng

Experience in WoW (raiding):I Played wow from closed beta like december 2004 to november 2006 then i quitted before tbc
I got over 1 year and 6 months moltencore, onyxia farming / 1 year BWL, ZG farming aswell / AQ 40, 20 cleared for 3/5months and naxx Spider wing cleared, some bosses on plague and deathknight aswell, as holy paladin and sometimes rogue(alt) combat swords spec, i got a rank 12war to be honest:P...
I started play again on december 2007 with a new warrior character got raiding exp for KZ as MT and DPS, some ZA as DPS, but i decided to don't play it anymore cause i prefer healer class.
nexts months i won't got much time to play wow so atm i wanna find a not hardcore guild for some fun raids when i can be online(as i told i can't be online much time cons)Atm i'm just playing some random pvp and arenas to get an healing gear when season 4 start
I got a large Raids experience as healer(i play with different spell ranks on my bars, spamming consumables and ofc all the raids visible to be healed:P) ,DPS as rogue and warrior large exp aswell(i love consumables spam while looking the aggro mether^^), pretty good one as tank...Talking about my guild's life i was in the same guild as veteran and coclass leader for paladin class for 2years before i decided to quit wow, when i start again after almost 1 year my guild decide to tranfer to a 99% italian pop server i din't agree with theyr choice so i come to dentarg with some friends but they quitted aswell now.
I don't have any drop expectation.

Previous guild(s): I never played with my paladin on dentarg before tbc i was with my rank 12 warrior(60) in eclipse

Prefered Raiding Times: I don't have anyprefered raid time, if i can be online when we are playing to raid i will be glad to help and have some fun, i don't wanna get some loot before anyother member, i'm just looking for some not hardcore guild life, to collect some pve goals without spend the time i don't have on wow

Thanks for time, i hope to be a "no added sugar" soon:)

Last edited by Kadence on Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammatical mistakes... and it still full xD)

Ketamiccoli

Back to top Go down

Ketamiccoli 70 Paladin (Rejected) Empty Re: Ketamiccoli 70 Paladin (Rejected)

Post by Kadence Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:41 pm

I've spoken with the officer's and unfortunatly i'm going to have to reject your application.

It was a nice application, but unfortunatly we don't need healer or retri paladin's. We only have room for 1 prot pala.

Thanks again for your application, and GL with looking for a PvE guild!

Kadence
No Added Sugar GM

Kadence
Admin
Admin

https://noaddedsugar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down