No Added Sugar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lanori - 70 Holy PvE Priest - (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down

Lanori - 70 Holy PvE Priest - (Accepted) Empty Lanori - 70 Holy PvE Priest - (Accepted)

Post by Lanori Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 pm

About you:-

Name: Ben McCutcheon

WoW Experience:- ZG, MC, AQ20, BWl, AQ 40, Nax, Onixya, ZA, Kharazan, Gruuls

Character Name: Lanori

Spec: Holy (PvE) willing to respec if needed ( i have good shadow gear)

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Lanori

Profession(s): Taloring 375, Enchanting 250, Cooking 330, Fishing 305, My alt a lvl 70 pally has 375 herb and alc (potions master)

Experience in WoW (raiding): ZG, MC, AQ20, BWl, AQ 40, Nax, Onixya, ZA, Kharazan, Gruuls

Previous guild(s): Requim of Jutice, Method (sylvanas - pre tbc)

Prefered Raiding Times: Whenever needed

Additional Information: thanks to Kadence and Zenium for being patient with me. I know my gear isnt brillaint but im a fast learner, a Hard worker and always willing to take critisism.

Thankyou for you time, i really appreciate it, and i look forward to hearing from you all. Once again thank you

Lanori

Lanori
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Lanori - 70 Holy PvE Priest - (Accepted) Empty Re: Lanori - 70 Holy PvE Priest - (Accepted)

Post by Earthknuckle Fri May 02, 2008 12:09 am

very skilled and experiened priest i ever saw, actaully an inspiration for me to become a healer,

alway impressed me with shiny tier 2 and bit of three, pre TBC

/vote

I really hope u get in mate

Earthknuckle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Lanori - 70 Holy PvE Priest - (Accepted) Empty Re: Lanori - 70 Holy PvE Priest - (Accepted)

Post by Mooseh Fri May 02, 2008 1:41 am

I know method are a good guild on sylvannas, i was there horde once too (never made it to 60 but...) None of the holy priests need that much gear so a few kara runs and we should be able to gear you up as long as you perform!

Mooseh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadence Fri May 02, 2008 3:24 am

Yeah, as above. I've spoken with our CL, and we're willing to let youp in (as holy ofc). Just waiting for his own words before i finalise anything

Kadence
Admin
Admin

https://noaddedsugar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadence Wed May 07, 2008 3:15 am

Accepted in game

Kadence
Admin
Admin

https://noaddedsugar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down