No Added Sugar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayla, Rogue 70 (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down

Jayla, Rogue 70 (Accepted) Empty Jayla, Rogue 70 (Accepted)

Post by Jayla Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:59 pm

About me:

Name: Anne

WoW Experience:

Character Name: Jayla
Spec: Combat Fists 19/42/0
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Jayla
Profession(s): Herbalism and Skinning (both 375)
Experience in WoW (raiding): Karazhan (cleared), Gruul (cleared), Maggy (cleared), SSC (cleared), TK (cleared), Zul'Aman (cleared), Mount Hijal (cleared), BT (untill Mother).
Previous guild(s): Independent (my own guild, disbanded it because we couldn't raid), Post Mortem
Prefered Raiding Times: 20.30 - 2.00 (earlier if I don't need to work. Around 19.00 then)

Thanks already Smile

Last edited by Jayla on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Jayla
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Jayla, Rogue 70 (Accepted) Empty Re: Jayla, Rogue 70 (Accepted)

Post by Kadence Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:51 pm

Hi, and thanks for your application!

Our Rogue Class Leader will be looking at your application shortly!

Kadence
Admin
Admin

https://noaddedsugar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaksneak Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:21 am

Ok, you've followed the application layout and that's positive for a start (Never a good thing when people don't.)
A quick question is why do you want to join us? We're progressing as quickly as we can while remaining a "casual" guild and are still on kara, za and gruul currently. Much as it seems stupid to ask this to a rogue with some exceptional gear I'm not looking for a rogue who'll leave in a week or 2 for a guild progressing in instances you've already worked in (BT/MH).
You're hit rating is good and the other stats are fine.
Unfortunately your raiding times are later than ours as we normally start around 19.00 server and if you're working you'll miss raids.
I'm going to withhold an answer until you post a response to my questions.
Sneaksneak
Sneaksneak
Class Leader
Class Leader

http://www.wcradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayla Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:28 am

Well, the main thing is I got fed up with BT and MH, and I enjoy doing the old school things like Karazhan again. I'm really looking for a karazhan/gruul raiding guild, not something higher.
The only days I'm working in the evening are on monday and thursday (and sometimes friday). On those days I can be a replacement maybe if someone needs to leave (since I can raid till pretty late).
Also a good thing to know for you maybe is that I can offer you more then just my rogue. Got lvl 70 Shadowpriest (same lvl of gear), 70 enhancement shaman (also full epic) and 70 hunter also. Just my rogue is my main target.
I know I may be a bit higher geared then the rest of you, but I don't wanna raid for the gear now. Just to train my skills again and to teach something more to other ppl by sharing what I know aswell. To have some fun instead of the serious shit.

Seeing forward to your reply Smile

Jayla
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadence Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:30 am

You are welcome to a trial my friend. A good solid application, with some nice maturity. As sneaky said, we are still only progressing on the earlier raid's, so don't expect us to be racing to BT within a week. The raiding times should be fine with our planner, but the only way we can really see this work is if you trial with us.
Keep active and loyal, and help out whenever you can in the guild and with raid's. This will earn you membership. We look forward to seeing you online. Give either myself and sneaksneak a whisper and we'll get you invited.

Welcome aboard!

Kadence
Admin
Admin

https://noaddedsugar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down