No Added Sugar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detts - 70 Rogue (Rejected)

3 posters

Go down

Detts - 70 Rogue (Rejected) Empty Detts - 70 Rogue (Rejected)

Post by Detts Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Bout me:
Name : Steven
I fluently speak English and am a serious WoW player although always i love a good laugh Very Happy

WoW Experience

Name : Detts
Spec Subtlety/Assassination 20/0/41
Professions : Leatherworking 375 + Skinning 375
Raiding Experience: Kara , TK , SSC
My gear is avarage (mostly blues with a few epics ) but thats exactly why i want to raid.
Prefered Raiding Time : Im free every day from 22 00 pm to bout 02-00 am
Hope u accept me cause i rly admire your guild Laughing

Detts
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Detts - 70 Rogue (Rejected) Empty Re: Detts - 70 Rogue (Rejected)

Post by Kadence Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:03 am

Hi, and thanks for your application!

Our Rogue Class Leader will be looking at your application shortly!

Kadence
Admin
Admin

https://noaddedsugar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaksneak Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:09 am

Ok i'm going to be honest and perhaps painfully so, please don't take it as an attack. It's not.
Firstly your gear: Could you explain why there's such a low hit rating, if you can't hit the boss you can't dps and you're wasting a slot. Secondly the greens, i don't mind seeing 1 green on one of my rogue but that only tends to be if it's a trinket which are hard to replace unless you get lucky in an instance - I've run Black Morass over 10 times trying to get the hourglass of the unraveller but have never had that drop - 3 is too many.
Your epics - unenchanted and unsocketed with blue gems. The joy of blue and green gems is they're better and cheaper(green) than vendor one so why do you use the vendor gems? And if, i'm presuming you're not, you're not raiding then you're unlikely to get epics to replace the gladiators gear you already have, in fact there's only 1 weapon in kara with higher dps and it's a dagger so make them the best you can.
Secondly your raiding experience: I'm not the most experienced raider ever and nor do I claim to be but I'd rather see some detail, and perhaps honesty, in application. You've not stated how much experience you've had in these instances so I don't know if you've just downed trash, clearly haven't cleared these instances as your rep shows me so why not say and that way we know and we know whether we'd need to put you in with better geared players to "boost" you.
The next, and last for this post is, your raiding times: they clash with when we raid as we're on early at 19.00 server time so it looks like you'd be unable to attend many if not all as we uncommonly raid at the weekend.

For me it's a no, maybe with some better gear and more experience as I've no doubt we'll be moving up to the next tier of raiding very soon.
Sneaksneak
Sneaksneak
Class Leader
Class Leader

http://www.wcradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down