No Added Sugar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flekpul- Holy Paladin

Go down

Flekpul- Holy Paladin Empty Flekpul- Holy Paladin

Post by Flekpul Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:46 am

About you:-

Name: Marius

Me as a person: Im a active wow gamer, very nice and friendly. Ive listen to raid offiser and raid leader all the time and nevere been in a guild drama before. I do not only pla for loot, i play for experience new things with new people.

WoW Experience: Karazan (11/11) Gruuls lair (2/2) Magtheridons lair (1/1) Zul aman (3/5) ssc(4/5) TK (2/4) Mh(4/5) BT (4/9). Played wow for 1 1/2 year now and ive only played acctive the last 6 mounths.

Character Name: Flekpul

Alt: Destarion, lvl 70 horde, Dragonmaw.

Spec: 41/11/05

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Flekpul

Profession(s): Alchemy (transmution master(375)) and Herbalisme (375)

Experience in WoW (raiding): Karazan (11/11) Gruuls lair (2/2) Magtheridons lair (1/1) Zul aman (3/5) ssc(4/5) TK (2/4) Mh(4/5) BT (4/9)

Previous guild(s): Ezpz, The undesired and death skulls.
Death skulls was a guild that had problem with 25 man raid. So i left them for Undesired. I was in undesired not for long time, the reason was that all my friend there left for our prevoius guild (death skulls) and we tryed one moore time to 25 mans raid but that didten end succesfull. After a mounth all the offiscer left for Virtual and now Killing time so i joined Ezpz. I left Ezpz becaus our Guild master and the offiser joined Kamuflasjefylla, so Ezpz is disbaned now.

Prefered Raiding Times: Sunday-Thursday 18.00-24.00 server time.

I hope for a positive and quick feedback, ''Holy shock is my friend, Holy light is my worst enemy, Flash of light saves life''

Flekpul

Back to top Go down