No Added Sugar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asrial (Mortenz) 68 (70) Paladin O.O

Go down

Asrial (Mortenz) 68 (70) Paladin O.O Empty Asrial (Mortenz) 68 (70) Paladin O.O

Post by Mortenz Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:19 am

About you:-

Name: Morten

WoW Experience:-

Character Name: Asrial
Spec: Ret lol

Armory link: Really? I have to dig this out? Fine.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Asrial

Profession(s): None. Gonna powerlevel enchanting and a random profession after I hit 70.

Experience in WoW (raiding): Everything up to Twins in SWP, never got to try them.

Previous guild(s): No Added Sugar lol!

Prefered Raiding Times: Yours

Yeah hi Guys. I noticed you dont have my sweet logo anymore, I still want my 50 dkp damnit. Or was it 40?
Anyway Im back for full on dentarg, this paladin is my wotlk char and I am planning on making it my main.

Basically I want to join you pals again, miss you guys! Still have the vid of our first Morogrim, what 4 months ago? or more.
I dont really care wheter I raid or not with you until wotlk, I have a more focused eye on wotlk than on tbc at the moment, but I will of course do my best if you guys want me back. Cant have groupsex with out me.

Oh, atm I am ret, but I can be any spec you want me to. Prot prefer I guess? So I can get back to my ZG soloing and stuff ;(

You know your template isnt really something I can fill my lifestory in? I mean I could tell you my lifestory, but wheres the fun in that? After all I am just 18, nothing special happen to now is there! Id like to point out that Lolluna is my boytoy.

Anything else to add?: See how I added my own question to your template? pretty fancy huh! Id like to add that currently, You are sugar. But if you invite me, you will truly be NO ADDED SUGAR! <- fancy huh?

If you didnt figure, I am Mortenz, the sexy warr that respecced fury since you didnt need me as prot, which you recruited me as!

Mortenz

Back to top Go down